- If you’d like the freedom to practice on your own time at home.
- If you’d like to practice more regularly but the current schedule of classes doesn’t work for you.
- If some days you need a shorter session, or a relaxing session, or one targeting your hips, or a dynamic one, or…
Join the growing SOYOGA library and become part of a community that cares about you and your growth.
Your practice, in your own time when you needed most.
Find classes organised by style as well as by different lengths and themes, so you can customise your practice.
Can’t find what you are looking for? Let me know. I’m super happy to create videos that are relevant to YOU.
Enjoy unlimited classes with a membership!
Develop more focus, presence and body awareness.
Video Library Membership
Renews automatically every 30 days and gives you unlimited access to the growing on-demand library.
- Access hundreds of videos so you never run out of classes to try
- Most videos are recorded from the live classes and it’ll give you a similar feeling of being live.
- Easy to find a variety of classes, divided into sections by style and length.
- Access exclusive programmes, like ’14 days to a healthier back’
- Check the courses and workshops
- Do 10 minutes or 75, try Yin, Vinyasa or meditation.
You can always choose to upgrade to All-Access, suspend or cancel, at any time.
“She immediately makes you feel at ease.”
I have been attending Montse’s classes for almost 2 months now. I’m not sure how she does it, but the fact is that I can touch my toes, I’m sleeping better and I am starting to believe I can practise Capoeria again since my back has been much happier now.
Your Yummy Yin class was great. Thank you so much! The poses were well chosen, with a variety of levels offered – all within a really nourishing, caring atmosphere.
I felt so much better after the class!
Montse provides really clear instructions, with a range of progressions to suit all abilities. I love being able to do the classes at home- it’s helped me develop a regular practice. Thank you Montse.