I often hear things like:
“I didn’t realise my body was doing this, I thought I was aligned!”
“I really want to do yoga but… I don’t have time/will power/ a class nearby…”
- In group yoga classes we often have people with various degrees of experience in yoga so the teacher may skim through the basics.
- In a group class, there is no time to pay attention to everyone’s needs without interrupting the flow of the class or paying more attention to one or another student
- Your time is precious and you need a schedule that works for YOU
Private yoga classes allow you to work on the poses and stretches that make sense for your body, on your schedule and at your own pace.
IS PRIVATE YOGA ONLINE FOR YOU?
Yes, it’s the perfect solution for:
- Freelancers and entrepreneurs with their own schedules. Isn’t it frustrating to find a class you like, but it’s never at a convenient time for you? Here, the class is only for you so you choose the time.
- Working from home and need a break in the middle of the day for a short practice targeted to your needs? Let’s schedule a 30 min class!
- Beginners. The rest of the class already know what to do, but you are struggling to catch up. With a private yoga class, you won’t be left behind. In fact, the class is all about YOU. I’ll guide you every step of the way, making sure the class goes at a pace that’s right for you.
- People who want to work on specific goals (foundations of yoga, alignment, insomnia, stress, back pain, gain more flexibility, strength, relaxation, etc.) And if you don’t know what you want to work on, don’t worry, let’s have a chat and we’ll find out what’s best for your current needs.
- Changing location or travelling often? Can’t get to that class you really like? Bring the class to you, wherever you are in the world!
- Confused by so many different classes and styles? I can advise you what practices are best suited for you and your current circumstances (might not even be with me).
- Accountability. You know it’s good for you, but perhaps you need an extra incentive. Let’s schedule it and you know I’ll be there waiting for you. It’s the perfect way to commit to making sure you get on the mat!
30 Minute Online Private Session – £20
60 Minute Online Private Session – £35
90 Minute Online Private Session – £55
Come with a friend for a discounted rate!
Contact me to create your own group (work colleagues, etc)
- Weekly Private class(es)
- Weekly Group class(es)
- Recorded Material
- Other Optional Support
Different Price Options, starting at £70 a month
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Book a FREE 30-minute consultation and we can have a no-pressure chat about your current needs, and what might work best for you (what are your current challenges, what type of yoga, at what times, how regularly, etc.). Then decide on a package and dates and times for your sessions.
For the sessions, we will use Zoom (or similar) and place our screens in a way that we can see and hear each other.
WHAT DO YOU WEAR?
Good news, you don’t need to buy expensive, fancy clothes to do yoga.
From the comfort of your own home, you can even wear your pyjamas! I am a fan of baggy and comfortable, but it’d be best if I can see your body.
Barefeet is ideal too. Socks can be slippery plus you won’t get to feel the subtle muscles of your feet
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
- You must have a laptop, computer or tablet with functioning camera and microphone (on mobile the screen might be too small to see me, but that’ll work too!)
- A good internet connection
- Zoom account (or we can work via Skype if it’s better for you
- Yoga Mat (optional but ideal) and a space to roll it up!
- Props (optional). Having props is a great way to deepen your practice, to help your alignment and to explore restorative poses. For example Yoga strap, yoga blocks, blanket, bolsters or pillows. But we can always find home-made alternatives!
“Montse pushes us but never beyond our personal abilities. Great session!”