Memberships & Packages
available for online classes and unlimited video
Having a membership will help you be more consistent and committed.
Now is the time to say YES to your own wellbeing!
I am so loving your classes, Montse! Last night was lovely, really concentrating on each side intensely like that, one after the other – for me it really helped my hips and I feel the benefit today.
Video Library Membership
Renews automatically every 30 days and gives you unlimited access to the growing on-demand library.
- Access hundreds of videos so you never run out of classes.
- Access to exclusive Programmes, like the ’14 days of yoga for a healthier back’
- Most videos are recorded from the live classes and it’ll give you a similar feeling of being there.
- Easy to find, big variety of classes, divided into sections by style and length.
- Do 10 minutes or 75; try Yin, Vinyasa or meditation.
- Join a live class any time you like by paying for single classes
You can always choose to upgrade to All-Access, suspend or cancel, at any time.
Renews automatically every 30 days and gives you access to:
- Any of my scheduled live classes (up to 2 per week or 8 per month, which works out as just around £4 per class).
- Unlimited access to the on-demand library (same as the video membership, including access to exclusive programmes.
- Exclusive live monthly meditation.
- Be part of a great community.
- Special discounts for courses, workshops, etc.
- Build up a consistent practice by joining the weekly live classes.
You can always choose to change to a Video Library Membership, suspend or cancel, at any time.
The Memberships are Evolving: Exclusive programmes, monthly themes, etc.
I have big plans for the membership. And I want you to be part of it.
From monthly free meditations and breathwork to themed months…
Let’s start with the creation of specially curated programmes that you can follow for a more targeted practice! And to remove the decision making element of your daily yoga practice.
Develop more focus, presence and body awareness.
Single class & Packages
Drop-in single class: £8 for the 75 min classes or £6 for the 30 min classes.
Explore the courses and workshops too!
“She immediately makes you feel at ease.”
I have been attending Montse’s classes for almost 2 months now. I’m not sure how she does it, but the fact is that I can touch my toes, I’m sleeping better and I am starting to believe I can practise Capoeria again since my back has been much happier now.
Montse is a fantastic teacher and makes me feel super relaxed and comfortable. I booked classes before an event I was quite anxious about, and she helped me find some routine and confidence in the week before to tackle the job! She’s also introduced me to some yoga that I hadn’t see before, with new poses and styles to bring focus into different areas! Yoga can be so amazing for body and mind and with Montse I feel like I’m in good hands
Montse provides really clear instructions, with a range of progressions to suit all abilities. I love being able to do the classes at home- it’s helped me develop a regular practice. Thank you Montse.